Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am Redeemed.

I woke up in a worshipy mood today. I like it :)

I seriously listened to My Dear by Bethel Music on repeat like twenty times today. I love it. I couldn't upload the video though so here's a link to watch the cutest video of it ever. I hope my faith is as evident in my wedding as it was in their's. Seriously, this is beautiful.

This is my FAVORITE WORSHIP SONG EVER. It reminds me of how deep and wide God's love is. His love is bigger than I can imagine and stronger than I will ever know.

This video gives me chills every time I watch it. So moving. I just watched it now and almost started crying.
Here are some other really good songs,



This next one has poor sound quality. I'm sorry! It's the only one I could find. If you want to look it up it's called We Will Sing by Burgundy Road.


Living he loved me. Dying he saved me. And buried he carried my sins far away. I forget how big of a sacrifice God made to know me sometimes. His love and grace is more than enough for me, and I am so thankful that he is a forgiving God .Without him, I would be nothing.

I know there are a ton of videos on here, but each one of them is worth watching. ESPECIALLY THE SECOND ONE. If you watch any of these, watch the second one.

It's a great day. God loves us. Smile. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment