Monday, September 24, 2012

Just some of my thoughts... I wish. These are just some quotes that I recently came across and really like

"Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort, and letting it be there until some light returns."
                                    -Anne Lamott


"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
                                   -Roald Dahl


"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I cannot feel it. I believe in God even when he is silent."

                                  -Anonymous. Written on a wall during the holocaust
 I can only hope that I would have this kind of faith if I were in the same situation.


"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."
                                - Thomas Merton


"I hate everyone. And Pants."
                              -Some random picture on Pinterest.
  This applies to my life so much. Mostly the second part. I love everyone, but I  REALLY REALLY hate pants. My family can attest to that.







No comments:

Post a Comment