Monday, September 17, 2012

***Update on last post***

So I posted my last blog entry after I didn't get accepted into a group that I really wanted to be in. One of the main reasons that I wanted to join this group in particular was that they did a lot of work with Make A Wish Foundation and I thought it would be really cool to be able to give back to an organization that I benefited from. But..... I didn't make it in, and boy am I glad now!! After my rejection, someone posted information about another group that I had never heard of called SMILE. This group actually goes to the children hospital in Austin and works with children in the oncology department. Their main focus is helping children with cancer.  I am so excited to be a part of this group. It's way more hands on and basically what I want my career to be. I feel like I was made for this group. If I had  been asked to join the other group, I wouldn't have time for SMILE on top of school, work, Navs (a christian group on campus), and the other group.

It all works out in the end.

God is great. Trust him, he knows what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment