Saturday, June 9, 2012

My hair is growing! It's weird because I know that hair takes time to grow, but it seems like I woke up one day and all of the sudden there was peach fuzz covering my head. I even had to pluck my eyebrow (now eyebrowS) and shave my legs the other day. I'm not going to lie, being hairless is one perk that I will definitely miss. I've had the luxury of not having to shave for so long (the last time I shaved was prom) that now shaving is going to be a big hassle. I did just have chemo though and I have one more round at the end of the month, so I do get to look forward to not having to shave again.  Unfortunately, the hair on my head is only temporary because of these two rounds. But hair does grow! I just wish the hair on my head would grow as quickly as my eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment